Kontraindikasi Absolut dan Relatif dari Transplantasi Ginjal
- Active malignancy-a period of at least 2 years of complete remission is recommended for most tumours prior to transplantation.
- Active vasculitis or anti-GBM disease, with positive serology-at least 1 year of remission is recommended prior to transplantation.
- Severe ischaemic heart disease.
- Severe occlusive aorto-iliac vascular disease.
- Age-while practice varies, transplants are not routinely offered to very young children (< 1 year) or older people (> 75 years).
- High risk of disease recurrence in the transplant kidney.
- Disease of the lower urinary tract-in patients with impaired bladder function, an ileal conduit may be considered.
- Significant comorbidity.
Davidson's Principles & Practice of Medicine 20th Edition (Churchill Livingstone) 2007